Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0327)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 3
- papilionaceae work. They all have the tendency to retain, to some
- tendency to fruit even before the flowering process. You can see this
- the summer. Hence, one would say, there is always a tendency in these
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 4
- tendency to life — a tendency to permeate itself with
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 5
- thereby impart to the manure a tendency to that living vitality which
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- the Earth the tendency to unfold the potato-seedling — these forces
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 7
- tendency to become tree-like. In every plant, the root with its environment
- draw in the astral more densely. The free-becoming tendency is there
- for our part, will use the treeing tendency of other plants; there we
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 8
- the fruiting tendency is not only there in the flower. Nature does not
- in the sunlight. The process that is there as an inner tendency is thus
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- organism has only the tendency to bring the seed into such
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture III
- tendency to colour their leaves, not with the ordinary green,
- from Summer. They have, therefore, a tendency to wait for
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture IV
- above the normal level will show a definite tendency to life, a
- distinct tendency to be penetrated with etheric life. This is
- soil itself will have the tendency to become inwardly alive and
- tendency to carry the astral element directly into the solid
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- possesses the tendency to spread its power abroad.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VIII
- that the plant has throughout its whole body the tendency
- of correcting an unhealthy tendency of the liver. The liver is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: