Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0327)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 1
- felt most deeply, and I beg Count Keyserlingk and his whole house to
- Agriculture especially is sadly hit by the whole trend of modern
- social and economic ideas. Yet the whole of this — the giving
- the economics of Agriculture. The whole thing seems to them so well
- the magnetic needle, but in the whole Earth, inasmuch as you assign
- whole Earth. Yet the same nonsense (as applied to the magnetic
- whole, but of the cosmic environment. The men of to-day say and do
- the whole Universe. The several spheres of modern life have suffered
- whole Cosmos.
- earthly life (considered once more on a Large scale, and as a whole)
- manifested here. Yet in the whole nexus of Nature's forces, it works
- influences which are at work in the whole Universe are no longer
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 2
- be clear that the whole domain of Agriculture — including what
- complicated; for after all, out of its complexity, the whole new
- of the seed the new organism is built up again out of the whole
- impress of the whole Cosmos — from one cosmic aspect or
- the plant-life is absorbed by the whole Nature-process. To some
- knowledge in order to enter again into the whole Nature-relationship
- once more, in all domains of life learn — from the whole nexus
- lives in the whole complex of Nature's household. In form and colour
- of its whole organism, on the basis of this fodder. Thereby it will
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 3
- nitrogen in the Universe as a whole. We might even say — and
- learn to understand; we shall see what they signify in the whole
- significance in the working of the Cosmos as a whole. The knowledge
- establish the right percentage-relationship between our whole inner
- whole life of the Earth.
- that are around us naturally belong to the whole human being. There
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 4
- period of life in which the protein is taken, but the whole life of
- growing what leads eventually to the formation of the tree as a whole.
- be able to see the whole. Our detailed measures must still depend on
- rightly, once we perceive the whole nature of the process.
- chiefly wish to indicate is that we must treat the whole agricultural
- The forming of horns and hoofs is connected with the whole shape and
- to see Nature as a whole and not only as in the Baedeker guide-books.
- machines, able to extend over whole fields the slight sprinkling that
- out of the whole. Therefore each individual measure is truly applicable
- to the whole, and so it should be. If you pursue agriculture in this
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 5
- in the bladder of the stag for a whole year, and exposed — partly
- distribute it much — it will influence the whole mass of manure
- into the whole process that is connected with the bladder.
- are almost as beneficial to the whole course of Nature as our own iron
- of the stinging nettle may be for the growth of plants in the whole
- the following summer — it must be buried for a whole year.
- something to attract the silicic acid from the whole cosmic environment,
- the calcium. By the whole way in which we manure the soil, we must quicken
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- Moon's rays the whole reflected Cosmos comes on to the Earth. All influences
- that pour on to the Moon are rayed back again. Thus the whole starry
- to do it even more homoeopathically; you do not need a whole plateful.
- be radical if the same is done in the whole neighbourhood.
- the whole insect. It is best to burn it; that is the quickest way. You
- certainly attain what you need by burning the whole insect.
- have seen, from my descriptions, how the whole earth in the plant's
- be talking nonsense. We do not do so; on the contrary, we take the whole
- whole Earth must be included in our explanation.
- we draw in the whole Earth to understand the properties of the magnet-needle,
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 7
- is not whole if it has no roots. It must have a root. Therefore we must
- I were to plant in the soil a whole number of herbaceous plants, very
- a whole. Let us then enquire: what is the inner significance, for Nature,
- the Spiritual always works through the whole, as I explained
- woods and forests as a whole — they have their very life through
- way throughout the whole plant-world. In every plant there is a certain
- whole animal kingdom. Take, for example, the insect larvae: truly, they
- animals, similar to them, but undergoing the whole of their animal life
- rather of a totality — the plant-world as a whole.) Once more,
- the whole household of Nature. You will only perceive it if you observe
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 8
- and in the limbs generally, yet also permeating the whole Body. And
- into the head-organisation. The whole embryonic organisation is so arranged
- body as a whole.
- for the whole essence of the anima's organisation?
- has the brain of the animal come into being? Take the whole organic
- the consumption of the food and going on through the whole distributive
- of earthly substance goes through the whole path, and is at last literally
- see it as a whole. Observe the root, which develops as a rule inside
- Ego-force — an Ego-force in process of becoming. Through the whole
- for fattening cattle, milk cattle and the like. But the whole thing
- some remedy. Within half an hour you have a whole chemist's shop! If
- is a whole number of standard fodders, each of which has its significance
- I spend the whole day with petty manipulations, I can never become a
- treatment in addition. This condition is on the whole fulfilled in certain
- uncompanionable creature in the whole plant-kingdom. It does not want
- and in a thoroughly objective way — to the social life as a whole.
- game is up.” If that were to happen, the whole thing would be
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture I
- economics. Sow in connection with Agriculture this whole
- magnetic needle itself but in the earth as a whole, at one end
- the whole earth. Yet what in the case of the magnetic needle is
- and influences coming from the whole Universe. The various
- the whole cosmos. For while it is quite right to reject a
- many remedies used in Anthroposophical therapy. A whole series
- whole and every single species have the power to perpetuate
- Earth. They shoot right into the whole growing forces of the
- materialistically-minded imagine that the whole of Nature works
- at work in the whole cosmos. These must be sought for once
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- whole. Now a farm or agricultural estate comes to full
- childhood, but also throughout the whole of our life. Thus,
- when this little chaos of world-dust is there, the whole
- the seed contains the impress of the whole Cosmos from a
- the whole process of Nature. These remnants have not yet
- today than either to learn again about the whole web of
- is connected with the whole economy of Nature. With respect to
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture III
- the whole realm of Nature, and concern ourselves with the
- significance for cosmic activities as a whole. The
- whole inner being and the nitrogen around us; the right
- mysterious sensitiveness which is poured out over the whole
- lines. But the whole of the very delicate structure which
- the whole bulk of carbon-dioxide into the atmosphere where
- to exhalation. Thus, the whole organism of the plant-world is
- within a great whole, the organism of the plant-world, just as
- each human organ is placed within the whole human organism. We
- great whole, then we shall see the immense importance of these
- will see how alive and organic the whole thing becomes. In its
- to absorb the whole range of metallic acids, even including
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture IV
- gain knowledge of the whole being of man by observing his
- the whole from these two features. We must oppose to this
- life as a whole, It will be found that the hardening of the
- which goes to build up the tree as a whole. It may strike you
- whole, life itself consists in this that what is generally
- whole process, and finding the right thing to do in any
- we look into the whole nature of this compost process. For
- wish to indicate how necessary it is to treat the whole
- the whole form of the animal.
- half a bucket full of water. The whole of the contents of the
- if, as would not be amiss, the practice was extended to whole
- would sprinkle the liquid over whole fields — then you
- seek to construct a whole human being theoretically from
- is very different, for it has for its background the whole
- whole. That is why the particular indications have a
- decisive bearing upon the whole. If farming is practised in
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture V
- thoughts on these things should weave within the whole
- throughout the whole process of plant growth in Nature.
- winter. Thus, during a whole year, the yarrow flowers (there is
- insight into the whole process which is bound up with it. The
- regards the whole course of Nature, are almost as health
- plant growth in the whole district.
- for a whole year, and then their substance will have become
- the mesentery of an ox and bury them in the ground for a whole
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- cannot be proved by the usual methods of physics, the whole of
- the animal as we did with the field-mouse, but the whole animal
- is as a whole a product of cosmic influences, needing the soil
- only as a medium. Thus, the whole insect must be burnt. That is
- obtained by burning the whole insect. The insect can be
- as a whole and assign to it a magnetic North pole and a
- and human life, but the whole universe. For life comes from the
- whole of the universe, not only from the earth. Nature is a
- shuts himself up inside these brass tubes and leaves the whole
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VII
- being as a whole, all things are in mutual interaction. One
- the soil and throughout the whole tree (for, as I pointed out
- always works throughout the whole being) is that which harbours
- trees is present in a modified form throughout the whole of the
- as to comprise the whole of the animal world. In former times
- speaking, to cultivate the whole of the acreage at one's
- the whole of the plant-world). We must look for the
- not tell us what an animal is in the whole economy of Nature.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VIII
- time diffused throughout the whole body. In the middle of the
- whole organism.
- and developing its whole activity in doing so. An animal that
- idea of the value for the animal's whole organisation that such
- existence? Let us look at the whole organic process. All that
- calf eating carrots portrays this whole process. The
- case? so we must approach Agriculture as a whole: of
- from the head. The whole process can be seen quite clearly.
- will have collected a whole chemist's shop. If you were to take
- for fattening stock. But the whole thing has become so
- that the plant has throughout its whole body the tendency
- organism. There is, now, a substance that can aid the whole
- subject, then naturally it all comes to nothing and the whole
- undoubtedly be of service to the whole of humanity, has seemed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: