Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0328)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture I: The True Form of the Social Question
- and demand, it comes down to disgust for the labour commodity
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture III: Fanaticism Versus a Real Conception of Life in Social Thinking and Willing
- Utopia appears full of criticism, it neither comes down to the
- criticism nor to good will, but it comes down to how they place
- world but comes down to how people feel while in this spiritual
- goodwill. It comes down to this feeling: through the way one
- council of large landowners, of rural communities, of cities
- up above, a balance swinging up and down and he thought: How
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture IV: The Evolution of Social Thinking and Willing and Life's Circumstances for Current Humanity
- — I would like to call it, to what has been pushed down
- consumerism, it all comes down to a corresponding creation of
- down to it — because between the platonic thoughts
- social development, by it not standing alone when it comes down
- interpreted the world and declared: ‘It comes down to thoughts
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture V: The Social Will as the Basis Towards a New, Scientific Procedure
- spiritual life, or not. It doesn't come down to that but it
- comes down to spiritual life being experienced by the majority
- comes down to economic life, that in the best, most appropriate
- person and another with one-sided interests grinding it down.
- but one-sided interests will be grinded down in the democratic
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture VI: What Significance does Work have for the Modern Proletarian?
- What it comes down to is this — now the modern
- already improved a bit — but fundamentally it comes down
- of spiritual life right down into those branches which
- right down to the last worker, the free understanding of their
- down to its fertile sprout and from there continue to build
- what it comes down to, for me. This is what I want to say in
- and foremost practically comes down to those who have an honest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: