Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0328)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: govern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture II: Comparisons at Solving the Social Question based on Life's Realities
- government, into actual political life, penetrated its concerns
- centralized government and administrations no longer remain in
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture IV: The Evolution of Social Thinking and Willing and Life's Circumstances for Current Humanity
- really difficult to actually govern, and where one could still,
- as the form of government is as usual. When however, the
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture V: The Social Will as the Basis Towards a New, Scientific Procedure
- when it can govern itself through its own forces, when out of
- maintains and governs itself out of its own forces, and out of
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture VI: What Significance does Work have for the Modern Proletarian?
- only as a result of the spiritual life being governed by the
- mirrored superstructure for the economic and governmental life?
- individualised branches of governmental and economic life and
- relate to one another like a government of a sovereign state,
- divided into governmental-, economic- and spiritual organs,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: