Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0328)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture I: The True Form of the Social Question
- of proletarian workers. I learnt to know what lives and strives
- leading intellectuals — has learnt to know the modern worker's
- I've just mentioned, how the Proletarians and their learned
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture II: Comparisons at Solving the Social Question based on Life's Realities
- human thinking, human feeling to learn through observation of
- take the belief you learnt about natural organisms and apply
- learn about its laws, in that moment the game of analogy
- background. Just as each individual depends for his learning
- learning and education, in relation to their gifts in thinking.
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture IV: The Evolution of Social Thinking and Willing and Life's Circumstances for Current Humanity
- directed, or better said, that people up to now have not learnt
- enters, but that this understanding brings no learned aspect
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture V: The Social Will as the Basis Towards a New, Scientific Procedure
- learn. They must learn to think that they actually can't
- think about what one has learnt about the Proletarian Movement
- speeches today, speeches they have learnt to give as a result
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture VI: What Significance does Work have for the Modern Proletarian?
- had to do today, it is really not some learned skill. Let us
- about them but I learnt to understand the Proletarians by
- living with them. I grew up out of the Proletariat, learned to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: