Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0328)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ruling
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture I: The True Form of the Social Question
- Because earlier ruling circles presented a science which no
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture III: Fanaticism Versus a Real Conception of Life in Social Thinking and Willing
- ruling class, as it has developed during the last century, the
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture V: The Social Will as the Basis Towards a New, Scientific Procedure
- so-called ruling class, away from the development in the most
- nothing from the present ruling class if they build on their
- classifications according to the old ruling classes and this is
- point which I've indicated already. The ruling class at the
- however see that, in reality, only the ruling spirit of mankind
- can speak in this way: the relationship in which a ruling
- out of the ruling classes, created out of a particular soul of
- ruling circles haven't taken anything of the life of rights
- his rights, that the only basis of ruling will be according to
- ruling factor. This interest however brings quite a specific
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture VI: What Significance does Work have for the Modern Proletarian?
- While the ruling classes were amassing their luxuries, which
- This was something which the earlier ruling classes didn't want
- from the leading, up to then ruling classes.
- say today: Among the ruling proletarian personalities, among
- ruling circles, this I report out of no grey theory; I maintain
- ruling classes has made of the social organism. He has been
- what the ruling classes had to give him because they didn't
- the-then ruling circles, a person whose innermost convictions
- ruling classes up to now — what have they done? In the
- so-called interests of the ruling state circles, which had been
- able to satisfy these ruling circles. These ruling circles
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: