Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: capital
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- the needs of the big capitalists or of the people — for
- technical processes, to the soul-blighting capitalist system,
- soul-blighting capitalist system, was paralysed by this yoke.
- What do we mean by Capitalism? By Capitalism we
- the market today, we find capital transferred
- middle-class order of society: Capital, Wages, and Services
- and under this middle-class order of society Capital has been made
- capital, human-labour and human
- war between capital and wages. And into this again is coerced
- prices, which is dependent on the egoist war between capital
- the old system of capital and wages, must give place to
- bent on combating capitalism, — one may still hear
- and that this is the way to combat capitalism!
- Capital will exist, so long as Wages exist. For, as you know,
- south-pole magnetism: each positive has its negative; Capital
- Wages are paid out of Capital! And there will inevitably be
- Capital, so long as Wages have to be paid out of Capital.
- Anti-capitalism has no sense, unless at the same time one is
- clear, that along with capital the wage-system itself must go;
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: