Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cover
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- We discover that when we make a conscious imprint of what we
- functions in man. We discover something that is normally not known
- also discover a fact that strikes a man of today as being absurd: if
- fact that eludes external sense observation. We discover that
- discover a delicate body of light between the activity of active
- physical body, and it is discovered in this way by
- Imagination. We discover a higher, super-sensible member of
- We only discover what this is when we really practise the kind of
- what the body does with us, so to speak. Then we discover that it is
- get to know this super-sensible member of man's being; and we discover
- mentioned. We then discover this soul body to be a higher member of
- reached the point where we discover this actual soul body in
- dying, we discover that this organisation is constantly in the
- develop our soul life in this way. So we discover that birth and
- discovers that the first thing he sees on looking backwards into our
- thinking, and then they will make a remarkable discovery about the
- to make them ill, and that they will only rediscover life if they
- work in historical evolution. We discover then, as
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- straight to the discovery, that this was the position held by
- Councils covering a definite self-contained system of
- ‘running to cover,’ let us say! —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: