Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- they now lack certain forces that they failed to develop because of
- ordinary consciousness but takes the development of his soul into his
- into an object of self-education. Thus the development of soul
- this development of thinking? It consists of making human thinking or
- natural phenomena must now be developed as a thought activity
- anyone who develops his thinking in the way we have described
- For as our soul development progresses by means of this active
- take this development of his soul constitution in hand. This,
- developing all the time. Thus through the head organisation on the
- develop our soul life in this way. So we discover that birth and
- path of mankind; for in developing this kind of vision, the
- work in the historical development of mankind. How does historical
- development appear, as a rule, to the ordinary consciousness of
- taking place in human development. We know of course that leaps
- plant, and see first the green leaves developing, then the calyx, and
- development. There is a similar leap in the evolution of humanity in
- men's souls onto quite a different level of development from the one
- continuous line of development running through the centuries from 800
- developing in man during that epoch was of a kind that
- he free himself from nature and develop forces of intelligence and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: