Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- preceding it. Earlier epochs of human evolution, it is true, also
- the fifteenth century was the end of an epoch of human evolution that
- developing in man during that epoch was of a kind that
- had an instinctive quality about it during this epoch,
- scientific point of view, that whilst in earlier epochs the
- development of natural science is part and parcel of one epoch of
- of the epoch I described as the era of the evolution of intelligence
- nature. It took the next two-thirds of this epoch for these forces
- conscious soul evolution of man and, with it, the epoch of
- processes of natural phenomena. The beginning of this epoch was the
- however, we have come to the time — in this epoch of human
- supersensibly, the present world epoch, or epoch of human
- earth, man himself carries evolution forward from one epoch to the
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- entered upon a totally new epoch as regards the evolution of
- the human soul, — an epoch, in which the soul of man is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: