Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: event
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- spiritual scientist sees this as the greatest event that has ever
- of the soul. Then there broke upon human evolution the Event of
- the Event of Golgotha, the Incarnation of Christ as Man, met
- emanating from the Event of Golgotha to flow into man's more or less
- and less understanding for the Event that had united itself
- with human evolution in a super-sensible way — the Event of
- respect. Now the point had been reached when the Event of Golgotha
- of the faithful. Even for these the Event of Golgotha was, in the
- this which will also lead it to the super-sensible nature of the Event
- of Golgotha. Then this unique Event will appear as the kind of
- knowledge the Event of Golgotha will be divested of all its
- that prevents people from seeing the true mystery — and which
- knowledge in order to show mankind the greatest Event of human
- needed today is a new understanding of the central Event of
- distress will no doubt eventually drive us into going the other way.
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- to have been following the events of the times; and so one well
- is from the actual events of the times that we shall seek
- life of mankind — may, through the grave events of the
- them public had not been led by the actual events of the times
- things that arose out of the events of these last few years,
- toils and its troubles, in the 'sixties and 'seventies of the
- health of any persons who might eventually travel on it.
- — not by way of correction, but simply to prevent any
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: