Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- mankind. However, there are still all manner of prejudices against
- this direction that objections are continually being raised against
- and that they can gain knowledge of it either by observing it with
- super-sensible experience gained by activated thinking would
- the day before yesterday, I want to refer to them again briefly. I
- people do not like the term yet. Again it is by means of direct
- we have imprinted into our body. Our ego arises again and again out
- ascend to the spirit again and to find its way once more to
- world over, need to re-unite them once again.
- find the spirit again in our materialistic world, is about to enter
- democracy in the spiritual sphere, and that it is a sin against
- can find the way to the spiritual worlds again.
- times, we in middle Europe can begin by bringing to mind again that
- that we are not sinning against Goethe if, in order to link on to
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- put this particular field onto its legs again, — it
- an unmixed Utopia. And again, in what went along with
- practicality, was fitted to be matched against a World-Utopia.
- against all utopianisms, should itself be taken for a Utopia by
- industrialism, which has led to the thing against which people
- of production. And so we have, matched one against the
- ... we find, matched one against the other, on one side those
- of human economy, and those again that arise from ownership of
- war between capital and wages. And into this again is coerced
- is a thing against nature; that land and ready-finished means
- to fight against, if he would rise to that full human
- other hand to separate out from this process again all that has
- conditions; and, finally, the economic conditions gained so
- then, that from this quarter the very thing to be set against
- oneself again and again: When will people wake up to the
- little ones, and that one is sinning against the spirit of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: