Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- a tremendous difference is to be seen between the form of man's head
- that the human head is of an entirely different character, even in
- head. We learn to know in a new way what the human body really is.
- introduce it, however, to the head organisation. But then this
- head organisation teaches us something that eludes ordinary
- process in the human head that is not an intensification of life but
- head organisation, and it is immediately evident that this
- of partial dying, a breaking down of the head organisation's life
- processes. This teaches us how the bodily head organisation actually
- damping down of the life of the head. It arises because whilst our
- soul is active our head is constantly in a state of partial dying. We
- the thinking activity of the head were to spread into the rest of
- because our head is organised that way, death is at work in us
- thinking and man's physical body, particularly in the head
- motion, as an organisation totally different from our head
- organisation. In contrast to this head organisation, which I
- developing all the time. Thus through the head organisation on the
- of the grave of our partially dying head. This perpetual interplay of
- forces we acquire from our head organisation and the organisation of
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- way into men's heads which is Utopian and ideologic, that, if
- having been, in my opinion, stood upon its head by our modern
- course thought-less and will-less, rushed headlong at last into
- been stood on its head by Utopian dreamers, which we need to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: