Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- raises thinking consciously onto a higher level than in ordinary
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds
- out consciously by the spiritual investigator. The higher,
- Imagination. We discover a higher, super-sensible member of
- mentioned. We then discover this soul body to be a higher member of
- ability to see the progression of higher super-sensible beings through
- the highest degree in the days of early humanity, namely something
- highly developed human being. And this happened solely because, while
- contrary, spiritual science reaches up to the highest level of
- it as a fact of man's higher super-sensible nature.
- of highly developed spiritual vision, though of course it was
- building conceived as a High School for Spiritual Science the
- our higher inner being from out of our super-sensible nature and the
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- a high wooden fence to right and left along the line, so that,
- like to put up high fences, for fear of getting brain-shock.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: