Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- By learning
- head. We learn to know in a new way what the human body really is.
- unconsciously within us. Something we have to learn about the
- constantly at work in part of man's bodily nature. We learn that
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- child amongst the working classes, — where I learnt the
- learnt to know the working class as myself a member of the
- working class. Later on, I learnt to know the middle-class with
- And I learnt to know that class of people too from direct
- of a life spent in learning to know the needs, the demands, the
- the spirit and in the style of university learning, —
- University learning: what has it finally come to? except to
- actually takes place, or — expressed in this learned
- commodities. This is something one may learn at the present day
- That this is something which may be learnt from the actual
- person who has spent his life in learning to know the
- demands the good will to learn from actual life, — and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: