Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: leg
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- and convey perceptions in the same way as telegraph wires. The
- through the telegraph wire nerves from the senses to the telegraph
- nineteenth century, relegated to the world of external facts, so to
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- put this particular field onto its legs again, — it
- of which has grown in due course the whole code of legal
- men was relegated to the sphere of Rights. Part of all
- relegated to the sphere of Rights. One had a right to
- rights of privilege, class-rights, ruled everything to do with
- coercion. In place of the privileged with
- depths of the human soul: ‘The old privileged rights,
- railway, they consulted a college of physicians —
- their legs. Then we have the Works' Councils there,
- horse is the horse with one leg, not with four. This seems to
- soundly upon its three legs of Rights, of
- its four legs; and those are taken for the really practical
- on one leg. — There are many things to-day, which are
- only standing upon one leg, and which we need to put upon their
- sound number of legs; indeed one might say that very much has
- set up on its proper legs.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: