Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- science and has taken general hold of people's minds. This scientific
- minds are healthy, they will not be able to agree that there is no
- times, we in middle Europe can begin by bringing to mind again that
- But if we turn our minds to our super-sensible nature and develop this
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- menace of civilisation before my mind's eye ... that this
- not only to create certain tones of mind; but also —
- all those utopian-minded people who fill the ranks of parties
- creations of the mind that go out into the world as spiritual
- extend the powers of the mind over the field of social
- will. Such was the disposition of men's minds, whilst
- more underneath, than enters the minds of those who are
- practical eye to-day, who approaches this life with a mind hill
- me remind you of one thing only: At the time when the German
- so every actual observation of our times is a constant reminder
- this means, that we must give our minds in deepest earnest to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: