Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: path
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- characterise the paths by which the kind of spiritual science we mean
- whole of their inner being. However, the path of knowledge I
- path of mankind; for in developing this kind of vision, the
- instinctive feelings of sympathy and antipathy consciously, they had
- spirit. And the path I described to you today and the day before
- yesterday is the path that coming humanity will have to tread to
- pathological way, so that people feel it as inner unrest, as a
- psychopathic tendency, even though they cannot explain it
- thing that has to happen on the path to the spirit. What I have
- paths to spiritual vision and to proclaim the possibility of
- a pathological way in spiritualism as a caricature of spiritual
- that does not want to be woken up by a treading of the path to the
- ours that has such a great heritage, to tread the path to the spirit
- to man when the spirit seeks it on spirit paths; human equality will
- come to human souls when the spirit seeks it on paths of the soul;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: