Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- understand. They say that anthroposophy obtains its knowledge from
- less difficult to understand than anthroposophy, this point of
- understand fully what belongs to the era from the eighth century
- to understand it merely out of a material conglomeration of
- and less understanding for the Event that had united itself
- understanding for the super-sensible element in history. The
- understand and accept. With the coming of this new super-sensible
- an understanding of it will become the general possession of mankind.
- will be superseded; people will find a new understanding of
- needed today is a new understanding of the central Event of
- understanding, want to complain of the views and teachings of
- understanding within the German spiritual stream of development. Then
- are rather difficult to understand. You will also see that what leads
- evolution into the age of great and outstanding perceptions of an
- modern man understand his being in the way he longs to. Therefore
- sacred duty of the times to stand up and speak to large audiences.
- healthy human understanding, so that this healthy human understanding
- bolshevism. But the facts do. If you want to understand the origins
- understands the super-sensible nature of his own ensouled spirit
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- understanding for the thing which, from its inherent
- there to-day, do you think, who understand it as yet in all its
- standpoint of the social requirements of the day, — as
- to the really practical understanding of life!
- particular limits of one's own understanding, — when one
- ‘I don't understand that,’ but to feel from the underlying
- misunderstanding, — that by ‘capitulation to the
- in arousing men to a mutual understanding and agreement
- unity of the body social, so that this body social may stand
- down as a Utopianist, directly one talks of a horse standing on
- the only one-and-undivided horse, is the horse that stands only
- only standing upon one leg, and which we need to put upon their
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: