Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thinking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- thinking, sense perception, feeling and willing comprise the
- external body, on the one hand, and the soul experiences of thinking,
- raises thinking consciously onto a higher level than in ordinary
- this development of thinking? It consists of making human thinking or
- man's inner soul nature. In ordinary life our thinking or visualising
- inner activity. Will must be brought into thinking, the kind of will,
- however, that does not make the thinking arbitrary, but adapts it to
- acquired capacity of systematic thinking and of observing
- thinking is an activating of thinking. This is a fact that many
- thinking and whole activity of mental picturing really takes on quite
- these with the clear thinking of adulthood, we find that man's inner
- anyone who develops his thinking in the way we have described
- and progresses from ordinary thinking to active thinking. He feels as
- certainly say that this activated thinking ‘awakens’
- to use this active thinking man acquires an entirely new way of
- human body, to begin with. Active thinking ascends to the kind of
- the kind of seeing that active thinking opens up we come to realise
- organisation. Inner perception shows us how thinking, especially this
- activated thinking, is related to the whole nature of the human
- thinking there enters consciously into this active thinking the kind
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- thinking that underlay, and underlies, the impulse towards the
- really unegoistic and social way of thinking amongst the human
- really social thinking in every people must lead to a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: