Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- vision, acquired through this self-disciplining of the will, that we
- path of mankind; for in developing this kind of vision, the
- to look with inner vision at the connecting link between the facts,
- of highly developed spiritual vision, though of course it was
- atavistic. This old spiritual vision cannot be the way of
- modern man. Modern man must work for spiritual vision in the way I
- paths to spiritual vision and to proclaim the possibility of
- have been supplemented by the perceptions of spiritual vision will
- thought and vision we have spoken of today and the day before
- in ourselves, we shall add the results of spirit vision to the
- outlook. This spirit vision will then be like the soul of the world
- real vision of the spiritual world. The spirit will also help us find
- vision, as I have indicated here today, medicine, law, and the art of
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- division of the body social into those three organic systems,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: