Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- of life or of external nature to work on him in such a way that he
- personality if we were dependent on the activity that works
- as an unconscious activity and works on as memory, has to be carried
- constantly at work in part of man's bodily nature. We learn that
- because our head is organised that way, death is at work in us
- activity is also at work here. Present-day man gives himself up to
- however, the spiritual investigator has to do. He has to work on
- body, as the force that works into our limbs and sets our body in
- that dying and becoming are the expression of forces working in our
- work in the historical development of mankind. How does historical
- now considered childish, namely that there is spirit working in
- intelligence was not yet actively at work in the human soul. In those
- intelligence and feeling still working in an instinctive way.
- previously working instinctively in the intelligence and
- Christ Impulse was at work in human souls, men's consciousness was of
- work in historical evolution. We discover then, as
- modern man. Modern man must work for spiritual vision in the way I
- nor a damping down of the will that works in practical life, but is
- mysterious way these world conceptions work in life. We shall
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- short time he worked to bring his ideas into practical application but
- he withdrew from the outer work in this area. His ideas have been worked
- twenty or thirty years past in working at what I call Spiritual
- myself had experienced in my own life as a working-class
- child amongst the working classes, — where I learnt the
- note that rose up from the working classes of to-day, (that is,
- learnt to know the working class as myself a member of the
- working class. Later on, I learnt to know the middle-class with
- grasping the will-forces at work in social life. This is
- impulses by which the working-classes are determined to see
- were the working classes, who turned with all their spiritual
- is the way in which the working-class have become expropriated;
- masses of the working class!
- working-classes, yoked to the factory, yoked to the
- the large masses of the working-class.
- working-man down himself on his two feet, as a human
- before the eyes of the working-classes to-day.
- runs through all the ranks of the working classes; it finds
- Works' Councils.
- the Works' Councils are to play that part in the age of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: