Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0330)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Supersensible Being of Man and the Evolution of Mankind
- applying to what I have been presenting for many years — has
- the next, from one year to the next. We know we are becoming a
- different person from week to week, year to year, and decade to
- makes from one year to the next and from one decade to the next, and
- they acquired a yearning for the spirit. So they investigated the
- Title: Threefold Order: Part II: Lecture: The Impulse Towards the Threefold Order
- close upon his sixtieth year of life. In no way whatever do
- forward with this thing, after having spent long years in one
- twenty or thirty years past in working at what I call Spiritual
- What stood so menacingly before my eyes, long years ago, as the
- things that arose out of the events of these last few years,
- this thing to public notice until close upon my sixtieth year
- possess a yearly income amounting to a considerable figure.
- thirty years, that all this has come together in the thing,
- years, the whole tangle of national, that is to say
- the causes that contributed to set the world on fire. For years
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: