Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: catholic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- Catholic church in a specific place in Europe, which will
- Roman Catholic Church in its mass is just at present, still in
- the Roman Catholic spirit is permeated ... (gap in stenographer
- steam, particularly the Roman Catholic one, which works
- the Roman Catholic Church is but one phase of this.
- church, namely the Catholic Church.
- Catholic priests to perform the Mass every day; through this
- ritual. One does not need, like in the Catholic church, to
- This is where the Catholic Church is insistent — for the
- Rudolf Steiner: The Catholic Church considers language
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- Take the Mass of the today's Roman Catholic Church. What is
- sense. This is the wonderful element within the Catholic Church
- Today, as a result, we have in the Catholic Mass sacrifice,
- Catholic Mass as a corpse, which is something unthinkably huge
- power. In totality the peculiar aspect of the Catholic Church
- but theologically extraordinarily uneducated. The Catholic
- greatest climaxes Catholic theology is something
- against the old, still truly understood, Catholic Church? There
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- done with God's words in past times in which the Catholic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: