Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: father
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- how you learn to feel how the Father God works out of the
- Father God sounding up to us. Out of the heavenly heights we
- Father God has given me the strength which lies in my material
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- of the Father God. As long as we stand in the imagination of
- the Father God, the imagination is fulfilled so that we can
- feels that within his ego is the inner working of the Father
- God in his soul.’ The Father God distils in a certain way a
- spiritual sea of the Father God, to the beings of individuals
- and every person can say to himself: ‘The Father God is alive
- in me, the abundance of the Father God lives in me.’ However,
- the entire humanity is permeated with the being of the Father
- ‘I am!’ That is: ‘The Father God is in me.’
- — No, the soul could only say: ‘Within me the Father God
- Thus the Christ brought the same as what the Father God had
- Father God has given to me, what He had given directly to you
- messenger I bring this treasure from the Father God to you, to
- authority given to me by the Father God make each single one of
- of humanity from the contents of the Our Father prayer. It
- Father comes across in a different and in a newer way to the
- said: Father, the hour has come, let your son be revealed so
- And now reveal me, Father, with the light of revelation which
- “Father, the hour has come for You to reveal your son,
- “Father, the hour has come, reveal your son
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: