Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: allow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- allow these to flow into our discussions during the next few
- Truth and not allowing it to de-motivate you because in fact
- the Act of Consecration can be allowed to work through every
- spiritual world. This brings an awareness which allows us to
- and thus allow the members of the congregation to only take
- next, you must first allow these things to permeate you.
- allowing the mucus to mix into it. Today this is not something
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- allowed by those with a scientific way of thinking regarding
- Mass, this he must not allow to weaken as a result, by him
- openly brought to light. You may not allow people to come to
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- ordinary life, we actually profane it. We allow ourselves as
- the Mystery of Golgotha to allow heavenly speech to penetrate
- warmth of the world. When we allow that to work in us it will
- Word of God when we allow the congregation to experience this
- just as he was. As a result, before he was allowed to speak,
- out of himself and allow his tongue to be moved from outside.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- today. Humanity should not be allowed to be fobbed off with
- deeper meaning comes into it. You should not allow, if you are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: