Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cause
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- meaning, because just at this gathering such inner soul
- difficulties can be talked about because this particular
- there, because you must, while you are the representatives of
- impulse because this religious Movement is built on the basis
- Intellectualism having caused the desolation of the heart now
- Truth and not allowing it to de-motivate you because in fact
- express their fear regarding your Movement because it contains
- earthly speech because it finds expression in structured air.
- ordinary people, because the divine works in the human
- because priest consciousness is not a given from one day to the
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- Movement as yours — because a religious movement must,
- be atheists if he or she is honest because the manner and way
- by causes. The world of causality is however neutral towards
- cause trouble. One must, when one is clear about it, know that
- to have a difficult position because many people thirst for a
- ritual shares in the ritual's life, because the ritual, in the
- another difficulty because it is really necessary to get a
- because the cult has an extraordinary power of building the
- these ideas could have come. Because, take the case of the
- because of the strength of the intellect, and approach the
- express whatever you want because I know that much still lies
- stressed because the two things are not contradictory. Do you
- because its origin lies in prenatal life. This works very
- because they must! Of course one should not throw Anthroposophy
- at them because then the problem arises with them saying: ‘We
- sleep”; the etheric is in there because it comes from the
- say, because experience of real cosmic communication is already
- because in reality you bring yourself together with it.
- Such things need to be said because many people believe they
- to find the true way in the anthroposophic work again, because
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- gestures do not make a priest, because the priest expresses
- spiritual hands reach up to their spiritual hands because we
- a mountain you can paint the air with it because it appears as
- beings of light as a feeling which becomes real because the
- the past because what has remained is the firm ground on which
- because through such a meditation real reverence is cultivated.
- after a certain time, I may say this to you, because it belongs
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- language, they do not represent the original documents because
- now can somehow be improved continually, because it must
- lives and because He lives in me it enables me to say “I”
- times, is because of the Mystery of Golgotha. Similarly, it
- meaning be connected to them because nothing actual is touched
- because it can be misunderstood in ordinary speech. In fact, it
- because nothing can be achieved by an attempt to grasp the
- in relation with this consideration, because I believe that it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: