Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- This is exactly what you must have: a strong consciousness for
- closely connected with the consciousness of the priest. The
- priest's consciousness can only develop when an inner honesty
- becomes conscious and one can gradually become filled with the
- consciousness of being a tool for the spiritual world. Every
- conscious. Something “cooks” up, warmth and cold
- of people from their nightly life of sleep, this conscious
- consciousness, this is what actually constitutes the vocation
- otherwise can only work unconsciously in us. If we carry around
- with us only what is daily consciousness — yes, you see,
- consciousness doesn't enable us to have a human physical head
- consciousness but in fact it is the right attitude to reality.
- from the things in the ordinary world; yet by consciously
- because priest consciousness is not a given from one day to the
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- unconscious falsehood of civilisation has become. What the
- unconscious untruthfulness of our present day.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- who prevails here, who has lead me out of the unconscious deep
- consciousness doesn't endure but with the entire created earth
- works fully consciously, then we experience something of this
- unconsciously within us while we, when we have made ourselves
- used to shift the consciousness of the priests. This resulted
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- the consciousness of humanity; knowledge which could not have
- instinctive atavistic consciousness still existed, presenting
- human consciousness.
- from a previous state of consciousness to the next one. At the
- humanity in such a way, that the ego consciousness is awakened.
- linked to the appearance of the ego consciousness. Something
- that with the embodiment of the ego consciousness in evolution
- opportunity of their conscious lives to gods, or — where
- consciousness which makes it a product of yourself. This production
- looking back at the consciousness of unblessed mankind,
- before, but for another state of consciousness. As his
- each independent consciousness of yours, to every single
- with a divine consciousness.’
- That the manner in which the divine consciousness should come
- “I” filled conscious soul even though given in the
- originally had the consciousness of being filled with God and
- no longer fills the consciousness, the bodies can no longer
- from the partially developed ego consciousness into the fully
- developed ego consciousness. All other facts need to be judged
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: