Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: give
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- effect of people starting to see the indications given by
- no thought is given. At some point the difference between
- impulse which has given an impetus to this religious Movement;
- — that is given to us by the divine. For this reason, we
- because priest consciousness is not a given from one day to the
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- far too little consideration has been given to exploring just
- may not give in to the illusion that in reality it would be
- and chemistry, give no possibility to rise up to any kind of
- will understand me better if I give you a popular example.
- rules of secrecy are not given, that a form of tact develops
- once given to religious movements which had come out of
- community. This is what is given in which you can engender a
- side of knowledge and that it must give itself over to that, as
- stenographer) regarding the lecture given on the
- should be priests. You have those who can give and receive
- give it. When you grasp the difference you have to say to
- yourself: ‘Those who give communion can't possibly, without it
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- start to conquer the three steps which will give us the right
- it, through its inner power which we can give it, reach the
- ‘Through God the right has been given to us, to name things out
- with the mists into the heights and give us the feeling that it
- of feeling, a mindfulness, towards the second step, which gives
- are all given the ability to be formed into beings able to walk
- give material cohesion to your entire body which you transform
- according to thoughts given to you from the wide world. So they
- Father God has given me the strength which lies in my material
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- short. This occasion gives us the opportunity to refer to our
- would like to give a small example and that from one of the
- given humanity on earth, but He brought it in a new way in
- Father God has given to me, what He had given directly to you
- authority given to me by the Father God make each single one of
- “I” filled conscious soul even though given in the
- that he may reveal you, as You have given him power over all
- who have flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to them.
- Your being on earth, to fulfil the work You have given to me.
- that everything which You have given me comes from You. For the
- power of thought which You have given me, I have brought to them.
- and that You have given them to me. I pray for each single
- given me, for they are yours, created by you.
- written here and is no lie: “... as You have given him
- should say: “... as You have given him power over all
- human physical bodies so that he can give everlasting life
- for those given to him.” —
- on earth, to fulfil the work You have given to me. And now
- which You have given me comes from You. For the power of
- thought which You have given me, I have brought to them. You
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: