Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hard
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- today, but it is hardly even noticed. These are pre-eminently
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- feeling! One can hardly imagine that people who truthfully work
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- feels at the moment the word “harden” is spoken,
- something which hardens it like a mineral and simultaneously
- something like: the harder the earth appears to us, diamond
- hard, the harder in its parts, just so more true, so powerfully
- speaks from this diamond hard heart the condition of sleep of
- towards the Spirit. When we turn towards the hard earth, we
- sense when you enter with your feeling into the diamond hard
- “Spiritum”? Earthly sounds they now are, hardened
- hardened and therefore dogmatic words to become alive again
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: