Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: present
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- there, because you must, while you are the representatives of
- want to work in the present in a religious area that religious
- example a gathering happening of representatives of the Roman
- which implies words presented in a supersensible language in
- Roman Catholic Church in its mass is just at present, still in
- present moment. It is of greater meaning that today some of you
- spirits of the present time. What do people know about real
- of inner spiritual activity in the present time will be the
- Goethe and present day should be spoken about, regarding the
- of this was not present, which I have illustrated for you.
- midst of these influences in the world must be present in every
- the usual sense; I mention it only as representative of the old
- spirituality penetrating present time in contrast to what
- modern culture has brought into the present. This stream
- is outwardly present. Therefore, it would be good when the
- itself as a living spiritual experience. This must be present
- sleep? Present day science has the peculiarity that the most
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- soul relationships in present-day humanity. The soul
- relationships in present-day humanity have only really just
- can live quite within this present day atheistic scientific
- undervalue how strong the present day untruthfulness, the inner
- unconscious untruthfulness of our present day.
- the present. A large part of those who undermined humanity like
- and Anthroposophy is also represented in the correct way.
- ‘Do we carry the ritual for the present time and in future
- present there is the synthetic confluence of all the
- the future must represent the present Movement, this conflict
- wanting to present such an ideal.
- must lie when presenting a sermon and ritual. A limitation can
- Religious Renewal. We do not want to be poor representatives of
- ritual, participate without a representative of the Religious
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- in the present time, the past crystallized in the present, and
- oneself at the present moment: Oh, how trivial this world has
- the Act of Consecration be present within the earth's becoming.
- way in our present time. According to your need to gather again
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- instinctive atavistic consciousness still existed, presenting
- when today's presented texts are transcribed into a common
- language, they do not represent the original documents because
- stress from the start that representations in the New Testament
- God. Experiencing all of this at present is to say to yourself:
- — To live in this way in present times is becoming increasingly
- present, in the spiritual life of the present, in a religious
- movement of the present to once again return to the reality
- to words of the present and applying this to ancient wording,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: