Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reveal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- Waldorf School; revealing the pedagogical foundation and so on
- in a specific way and not, for instance, reveal the ground
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- been left over from the ancient words revealed from the holy
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- the Gospels. This original meaning must be revealed again
- said: Father, the hour has come, let your son be revealed so
- that he may reveal you, as You have given him power over all
- only true God and Jesus Christ as your emissary. I have revealed
- And now reveal me, Father, with the light of revelation which
- “Father, the hour has come for You to reveal your son,
- so that Your son can reveal you.” If you are honest,
- “Father, the hour has come, reveal your son
- ...” which asks the Father to reveal the Son. The
- is to reveal, to announce, to-bring-to-recognition, and thus it
- is meant: “... so that your son is revealed out of
- Christ your emissary. I have revealed Your Being
- reveal me, Father, with the light of revelation
- must reveal the other side of this wonderful fact: How were
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: