Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- priests: sleep happens between the two. What does this mean,
- sleep? Present day science has the peculiarity that the most
- inwardly. What is said about sleep is that it is an illusion.
- During sleep the soul-spiritual part of the human being, the
- and etheric part. Between falling asleep and waking up the physical
- his sleep, thus the human being descends as a physical being
- experienced during sleep.
- While the human being has sunk down (during sleep) to a level
- sleeps every night. The Act of Consecration of Man is as
- important as sleep. If you occupy yourself every day with the
- of sleep-life. The evangelical attitude knows nothing about
- to remain on the level of nightly sleep-life. This lifting out
- of people from their nightly life of sleep, this conscious
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- sleep”; the etheric is in there because it comes from the
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- becomes something like a cosmic sleep for us during our earth
- sleep, so that we could say: the human-being is so profound, so
- as a physical body it expires into a cosmic sleep — then
- its depths, permeates us out of its depths with earthly sleep,
- while out of the depths of earthly sleep the archetypal divine
- speaks from this diamond hard heart the condition of sleep of
- unfolds its bud upwards. Every sleeping rosebud you empathise
- earth how you are a sleeping being. You can feel, when you
- sleep and become a dreaming being. Yet you can also feel how
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: