Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: time
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- that the original intention has been proven time and again.
- spirits of the present time. What do people know about real
- of inner spiritual activity in the present time will be the
- The satisfaction of religious needs go back to a time when all
- spirituality penetrating present time in contrast to what
- stand within the spiritual world each time we experience the
- but so little was known in that time that he never fulfilled
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- movements of our time where the hearts of people have gradually
- become lost, if at the same time the needs of humanity were not
- first initiators of this Religious Movement felt at the time,
- time are considered. The Anthroposophical Movement can be seen
- to them as they are growing up until they sometimes know what
- things going on at that time, considered then as ritualistic,
- world order is opened up every time for the congregation, each
- ‘Do we carry the ritual for the present time and in future
- corresponding rituals of ancient times, deepened in a Christian
- However, at specific times in the development of Christianity
- there came about — these times actually already began in
- the third and fourth century — times during which there
- olden times, this past time is no longer here.
- times is now to some extent also made available to the laity.
- Priests in past times. Today it is different. We can't put up
- the level of profane technicality, as demanded by the times ...
- come from underdeveloped religious sentiments, to whom the way
- the time. On the other hand I don't see where the limitation
- Anthroposophy, just as at all times the underlying soul is
- be very wrong. My lecture at that time was directed at
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- ancient times, a past spiritual weaving which has been killed
- in the present time, the past crystallized in the present, and
- which in the course of time was characterised for the sensitive
- yourself three times more than an ordinary person, becoming
- three times more humble than an ordinary person believes
- regions and take the imagination of ancient times, where
- our time the primary importance for priests, if they continue
- done with God's words in past times in which the Catholic
- each time it takes in nourishment.
- way in our present time. According to your need to gather again
- after a certain time, I may say this to you, because it belongs
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- yesterday. I wanted to offer it then already, but time was too
- that religious documents originating up to about the time
- it has come about that right at the time when intellectualism
- specific time when a certain part of humanity was passing over
- time of the Mystery of Golgotha the evolution of humanity's
- The “I” gradually unfolded at the same time as the
- — To live in this way in present times is becoming increasingly
- times, is because of the Mystery of Golgotha. Similarly, it
- which at the time was an acceptable image: For them as individuals,
- their feeling-value in the course of time. It is not possible
- not come down to directly taking the sentimental value attached
- expressed in a time when revelation was given through grace
- and are related to the deepest questions of our time. As a
- is necessary precisely at this time.
- will remaining so powerfully in the work that in a year's time
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: