Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0345)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- carry the awareness within you that you are working with Truth,
- Truth and not allowing it to de-motivate you because in fact
- the truth is most detested. If you wish to spread some secular
- you want to spread the truth people sense your intention and
- truth. Errors soon come to nothing but by encountering the
- truth, the opposition grasp at anything in defence, big or
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- just like a scientific movement, above all support the truth.
- the elementary idea: the Movement must be truthful. We may not
- undervalue how strong the present day untruthfulness, the inner
- unconscious untruthfulness of our present day.
- theologians had to create their own principles of truth from
- opposite cultural life which resulted in deep inner untruth.
- ethic ideal. There exists only one truth for the science of
- must search for the truth and conclude there is no other way
- always steers towards deeper untruthfulness if one doesn't
- totally inward, truthful aspect. For this reason it is
- feeling! One can hardly imagine that people who truthfully work
- the truth, contains within itself something which can be
- speak the truth.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- truth it is so: by the human-being placing himself in earthly
- by dogma. The truth within words need to be awakened in us, the
- truth of these words must live in us. We may not neglect
- Then may you express the following truth: If this Act of
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- today. Actually, a kind of untruthful element enters into the
- depicted within the Gospels. The precise truth in the Gospels
- comprehensible through the human heart. In contrast the truth
- truth, the New Testament does not become less beautiful,
- hope you can experience it as the truth — what I mentioned
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: