Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: father
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- fathers had in the oldest mysteries.
- “fathers” refers to the father grade of initiation,
- transubstantiations and communions which the ancient fathers
- about human beings. The ancient fathers received the right
- theory is really wrong. The celebrating father felt that what
- When a father carried out a transubstantiation he had a current
- times fathers experienced things in their physical body. This
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- Then when we perceive the Father God who has given the vision
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VII
- who is really equal to the Father God.
- impulses. The fathers in the ancient mysteries said: You
- They are from the Father, the Father who underlies everything.
- given him by the Father. And so one saw the father-man in all
- of these mysteries, the man who is the son of the Father and
- one were to talk about the Father God, not in the external,
- active today is merely a one-sided science of the Father. The
- Father, and the kingdom of the Spirit, and man is carried out
- the two kingdoms, the realm of the Father and the realm of the
- Spirit; it only knows one rigid thing; only the Father exists
- thinks of the world in connection with the Father God.
- teaching about the Father. The outer human form becomes Maya
- which only reckons with the Father God.
- within them; where the Father dogma is converted into
- materialistic form of the Father dogma? Isn't this still
- “Father” wherever he has the word Christ, for it is
- It is a denial of Christ's teaching, for a general Father God
- transubstantiation; for the whole question of Son and Father is
- close to the Father dogma, and it made people think that the
- what one has in the way of a Father evolution of the world or
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VIII
- Christianity and lead them back to the Father principle that
- the sun demon only acknowledges the old Father principle and
- revelation from the Father, a revelation from the Son and a
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IX
- important. This means that, only the. Father belongs in the
- teaching from the Father. That is not the important thing. The
- beyond the Father-nature principle. According to its form, all
- ancient initiation is basically a Father initiation. One sought
- leads to the Father, and what is opened up by the Apocalypticer
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture X
- between the Father God who underlies all facts of nature,
- Father God, the Son God and the Spirit God as directly as one
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVIII
- to the Father through transubstantiation. They look for a way
- carried out at an altar. A sacred search for the Father really
- to the Father; the Son who now mediates the way to the
- the Father. The path to the Father is indicated by the Son, and
- Bread is bread, but one can look for the Father in it; this can
- the longing for the Father is present in the sensory aspect
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: