Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: comet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XI
- can perceive this at the moments when one sees a comet shooting
- comets have very irregular orbits with respect to these regular
- orbits. The view that these comets describe long ellipses is
- case, the segments of the cometary orbits which lie within our
- so this Satan lies in wait in order to catch every comet that
- when he has collected enough comets — he can throw the
- to use every cometary orbit in order to give a different
- one will be able to speak of comets and one can already speak
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVI
- speaking about the forces and activities of comets. Once you
- of comets, although mankind in general then forgot about these
- things. So let's take a look at the nature of comets in
- has the orbits of various comets in there. One can calculate
- the orbits of many comets and the calculation gives rather
- comets at the Paris Academy. The rumor spread that he was going
- to prove that there would be a collision between a comet and
- the orbits of the comet and the earth would intersect and a
- calculation was correct as far as the collision of the comet
- with what happened to another comet, namely, the famous Biela
- comet. If one connects these two one arrives at the following.
- Biela's comet in 1832 and in all that can be predicted from
- calculations of the same. The appearance of this comet
- confirmed the calculations. The comet came so close to the
- Biela's comet came back every 6 or 7 years, people were
- according to the calculations the comet was going to pass at a
- around the earth, which is too close for comfort. The comet
- accurate as for that other comet in 1773. something terrible
- shower the comet didn't come back at all. It was a wonderful
- falling down to earth in many scintillating sparks. The comet
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: