Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- cosmos does. The gods descended during such blank or holy times
- transformed by forces from the cosmos.
- can also feel united with the surrounding cosmos in our
- kinds of substances from the cosmos through our sense organs.
- in substances from the cosmos. The whole modern nutritional
- the cosmos by a finer breathing. Thus he felt that his
- connected with the cosmos, because he had become aware of his
- the cosmos, in the divine working and creating in the cosmos,
- being united with the whole cosmos through the earth.
- thereby with the cosmos. Oriental yogis could become aware of
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- him something about warmth conditions in the cosmos, for
- consciousness. But this eye is a whole cosmos, and like the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VI
- else which was happening in the cosmos work upon one's soul,
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VIII
- cosmos so that we can get more secrets about 666 from it.
- cosmic Christ or of the Christ who looks out into the cosmos,
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XI
- secrets of the super-earthly cosmos, far out into star worlds,
- is a power who is continually lurking around in our cosmos.
- through our cosmos, with its different orbit (drawing).
- them in the cosmos, and that he wants to use their
- orbits to replace cosmos with chaos. For if you take what can
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XII
- place outside in the cosmos in the sun.
- given to him from the cosmos made him feel that his nature had
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVI
- at work in the cosmos and he carries out such therapies more or
- ferments that are given to the earth by the cosmos in our daily
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVIII
- from the cosmos — and after all, it is a wise arrangement
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: