Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VI
- which represents evil.
- the universe, one has to do with the evil sphere; it opposes
- go up to six in either a good or an evil way. Tomorrow we will
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XI
- right, this can be a good power or an evil one. Excellent
- evil. One has to know them through themselves, and in fact,
- they tell one the kind of being they are. Even the evil ones
- the best ones, as for instance the idea about the evil
- something superhuman is working directly in men with an evil
- they think that Satan is an evil power. But he is also a great
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XV
- sucked up by all the evil ingredients that are latently or
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVIII
- not be confused with the ordinary devil, who is a lower power
- Michael knows is higher than he is, with the devil of the
- Middle Ages; he speaks of the devil, but in such a way that one
- devil, that is, about Satan, and he wrote an article Is the
- Devil a Figment of the Imagination? You should also study his
- the evil powers whenever one is speaking about the spirit. In
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: