Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fluid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- so-called physical, body is mainly active, he is also a fluidic
- man. The whole human being is filled with circulating fluids
- which work upon each other. This fluidic man is mainly
- work more upon fluids and not so much upon solids.
- action in order to unite the fluidic man in whom the forces of
- observed things which involved the fluidic element before or
- fluidic element in one, and that the etheric body was active in
- absorbed by his etheric, fluidic man. He felt that he was
- or fluidic body. When a priest intoned cultic words in the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XII
- earth solidified from a relatively fluidic condition during the
- enclosed by a kind of woven, dense fluid, and yet one can't
- call it semi-fluidic. It consisted of a viscous material which
- fluidic land. One saw the gods at work all around Atlantis; no
- in fluidic solids, and in the fourth post Atlantean age one saw
- them at work in the aeriform fluids in cloud formations, in the
- when they saw something like soul revelations in fluidic,
- experiences in aeriform fluids have disappeared. One could say
- can say that man perceives divine things in solids and fluids
- wonderful aeriform, fluidic formations, and that now in the
- saw such things in the clouds, that is, in aeriform-fluidic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: