Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: house
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- building, this buildingkor house. Man was a man in his house,
- and the house or temple or skin was the first thing from the
- sides with their din. The sounds AB were man in his house, and
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IX
- earth, and when they build houses for the most external work of
- namely, that one looked upon a house as a sheathe for the more
- outer house. However, one had the beautiful and wonderful idea:
- If I do an outer deed in a house which is built for me out of
- earthly matter, and I use the house walls and the whole house
- soul. Whereas man's body is the first house which man builds
- himself a second house; this second house is built out of the
- really looked upon one's body as a house, and that one looked
- upon a house as the outermost garment which man puts on here in
- Therefore, one looked upon man's housebuilding activity as
- past times man was very much grown together with his house and
- place where cultures run together and the most perfect houses
- order to build human bodies and houses was no longer usable.
- bodies and houses had become exhausted.
- lives in the expectation of another seed. Bodies and houses are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: