Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture I
- slight reflection in the literature, unlike the ones which I
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- person was only a mediator of consciousness to a very slight
- and if all the enlightenment which is gained by energetic
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IV
- can't say like lightning flashes, because they come from
- represented the light which lives upon earth, which however is
- divine light.
- altar and the light which is connected with the earth, but what
- interplay of elemental light spirits, which relate to the water
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture V
- one becomes morally lighter and less significant in the
- and makes them lighter.
- which makes one morally lighter or heavier. It's not as if
- that one becomes lighter or heavier as a whole human being.
- growing in the cellar where there's no sunlight, it has a form
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VI
- you can now let some light from the beginning of John's gospel
- significance for us. If we enlighten ourselves through the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VII
- Which major events must be looked at in the light of this
- modern way, and sheds light on precisely such a thing as
- priesthood. This is one of the mysteries under whose light this
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IX
- special event, a mighty enlightenment which enabled him to make
- distributed in air and light, and it guides them into the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture X
- read in this light. One shouldn't distinguish between the
- the Christ-insight of the Christ being in us gives the light
- which is rayed out in us, because He becomes this light in us,
- should give the light in us through his own understanding fills
- look at it in the light which rays out here when heaven opens
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XI
- things came to light in this way in ancient Babylonian times,
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XII
- the slight displacements which always occur in world evolution
- formation of twilight conditions, etc.
- twilight or the glimmering cloud formations at twilight stood
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XIII
- of light which the human heart can feel, so that divine things
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XIV
- thunder and lightning up in the sky over a large territory with
- the heads of leading Russians are also in the lightning that is
- lightning down to the earth and roll the thunders. This is
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XV
- know as light. If we really look at the world in an occult way,
- manifest outwardly as light.
- outwardly as light. Essentially, because we have to do with all
- sheen of love is light. That is something that one repeatedly
- light weaves above all of this.
- sponge. And the divine love that is springing up in pure light
- can imagine that when divine love that appears in light is
- lightning will pour out over the heads of men all summer long
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVI
- outdoors and observed this rain of light and you add the
- this shower of light was there in the 1870s. The comet's
- to rule it in a shower of golden light at the end of the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVII
- he might say: Dampen lightning and you will understand color.
- sees flashes of lightning; he sees something flaming up as it
- lightning becomes ever dimmer or milder he gets a dampened or
- mild development of colors. Lightning spreads out, as it were,
- warmth, an initiate sees lightning flashes behind it. The real
- flashes of lightning that are sometimes visible simply break
- spiritual world. Wherever lightning appears there is a
- this lightning is dampened and toned down to an even display of
- enduring, living revelation of flashing lightning. However, an
- spray out above and below as tiny flashes of lightning, and
- — it is only the evenly toned down lightning flashes and
- similar to the true shapes of the lightning-like things which
- sensory tapestry in a zig zag way, we see more gentle lightning
- lightning-like and enclosed figures behind it form out of the
- down and their threads of light enable us to see what they are.
- Starry threads, starry radiations or lights mingle with things
- hindrances which are slightly greater than normal are mixed
- continuously holding back his growth very slightly. Fichte's
- light. Thus one basically has to deduce the dying out of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: