Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: magic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture I
- magical words awaken within him began to be present in these
- intonation of magical cultic words in sacred places enabled
- mysteries — man learns a magical language and begins
- intonation of magical words.
- urns were ignited, and smoke ascended. The magical language
- shaped, magical words and prayers flamed up in the sacrificial
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- magical words in cultic ceremonies. These words either worked
- else magical words were spoken into the smoke in the way which
- People intoned magical words into their breath in Europe, and
- air streaming in and out of them was taken hold of by magical,
- cultic words. The striving up of magical forces towards divine
- intonation of the magical, cultic words. Whenever someone
- intoned magical, cultic or prayerful words they were ascending
- still say: when I speak magical cultic words, a god is speaking
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- black magic is not entirely unfounded. This idea of the people
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XV
- magic on a large scale near the end of the Atlantean period of
- through their dealings with black magic was the events in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: