Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture V
- has death in it in every plant and rock, but you don't see the
- know plants, animals and rocks, for one only really knows these
- every stone and in every plant. The stars must fall down from
- certain rocks and plants have an odor? Where does the fragrance
- large number of plants are really organs of smell; they're
- smell which violets perceive. Such pleasant smelling plants
- they are in the plants. Plants are aromatic and they are also
- about smells is correct and plants are sensitive organs of
- smell, where do plant colors come from?
- had to explain that although plant aromas come from the
- planets, plant colors come from the power of the sun. I gave an
- understand' why plants have colors, for if there's a plant
- walls and so plants remain pale or even white; but how do rocks
- year; and whereas plants get their colors from the sun in the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IX
- earth's plant, mineral and animal kingdoms, and one knows that
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XII
- could support soft bodies and soft, mobile plants which floated
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XIV
- and has fiery feet, of which one is planted on the ocean and
- planted on the Andes in South America and the other in the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XV
- where one was before, the plants and animals have taken on a
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVI
- and flowers of plants. We eat the cometary bolts and the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: