Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture I
- powerfully active gods walked among the celebrants of the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- what one does at the service of supersensible powers. For if
- This task will only be placed in the service of the powers in
- the fourth, and if we let the power of the Spirit God —
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- powers if they don't find their way back to the gods in this
- power of what is placed, before our souls in the Apocalypse can
- that the divine world power which placed this phenomenon into
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IV
- priests are greater and more powerful than God, because when a
- powers, including the coming Christ. The heathen community and
- to overpower people with a lot of dogmas.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture V
- planets, plant colors come from the power of the sun. I gave an
- power which the sun develops in its movement through a Platonic
- will power to read it. But this is only natural. For
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VI
- felt the presence of the world's content which lived powerfully
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VII
- the power of laws. This activity is brought into him by the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VIII
- civilization if the inwardly and outwardly powerful Templar
- portal for Ahrimanic, demonic powers to enter. One of the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IX
- Romans were the puppets of spiritual powers and that they only
- carried out the plan of the spiritual powers. For they thought
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture X
- heaven open, and where a power approaches him on a white horse
- the outer world in some way through the powers that be.
- powers, one would see this as the most horrible and most
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XI
- beast. The third stage is the fall of the divine counter powers
- three stages of the fall of the powers who oppose the
- priests in ancient Babylon used human powers of clairvoyance
- However, another power sits in this ego and astral body as soon
- right, this can be a good power or an evil one. Excellent
- spiritual corruption is very powerful; so that someone becomes
- power who stands close to them in the whole world, as it were.
- overpowers the ego and astral body of the medium during
- demons, for Ahrimanic powers will act in them directly.
- Ahrimanic powers will intervene more and more and Ahrimanic
- and the false prophet are powers who lead mankind astray; they
- intellectual respect. However, the power which is meant in the
- Seen from a human, earthly standpoint, this power is a terrible
- power in the universe compare with other spirits?
- they think that Satan is an evil power. But he is also a great
- power from the viewpoints which are important for the
- earth, a great power that has gone astray. And archangel
- Satan is a very terrifying power from Michael's standpoint and
- not a despicable one, because he thinks that this power who
- is a power who is continually lurking around in our cosmos.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XIII
- American appendage, for the breaking in of Ahrimanic powers
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XIV
- which is maintained in our soul by creative elemental powers.
- from the power of the earth Which is covered by the ocean.
- are used by Ahrimanic powers because they don't have any
- here. The powerful sign which the Apocalypticer sketches is
- everything in a new way must come from the spiritual power that
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVI
- were, get a knife from the spiritual powers to cut the scroll
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVII
- powerful, important and sublime beings; we get to the first
- whereas the very powerful beings in the first hierarchy
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVIII
- of the world powers that he is taking possession of it —
- the Ahrimanic power who is called Satan in Christian tradition
- not be confused with the ordinary devil, who is a lower power
- Ahrimanic power is trying to nullify the Mystery of Golgotha
- this Ahrimanic power who is called Satan in Christian tradition
- Satanic power; this can only happen in certain exceptional
- where it might not only be possible for the Satanic power to
- with the fact that the power who is called Satan in Christian
- the Ahrimanic power, a man can be torn out of evolution and can
- with certain divine powers, and so if Satan were to do
- through his own efforts with those powers who have accompanied
- where the Apocalypticer clearly indicates that the power who is
- it into his own realm. We can already see how the Satanic power
- to Ahrimanic powers as groups. That would be a way for the
- Satanic powers to tear mankind out of earth evolution and to
- working from man to man in the way that the old divine powers
- This approach has been successful for the Satanic power in
- Thus this Satanic power is working hard today and he turns to
- Through the efforts that the Satanic power is making to acquire
- Satanic power will be so strong that it will approach all
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: