Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- seven seals, which he takes in as a letter with seven seals
- him receiving the letter of God that is sealed with seven seals
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IV
- Apocalypse to the following seven letters to the individual
- John writes to the angels of the seven churches on orders from
- advice, warnings, a mission, etc. to the angels of the seven
- bishops of the seven churches as people who are permeated by
- seven letters directed to seven communities? Of course, these
- seven communities represent the various nuances of heathenism
- refers to the seven candlesticks. The candlesticks are the
- for the community in Ephesus to look upon the seven
- Sardis, that he has seven spirits and seven stars; now the
- at the wonderfully individual way in which the seven churches
- of the possible things were already described in these seven
- number seven. People knew about these things in those days. The
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture V
- pointed to the seven churches from a particular point of view,
- is indicated from another side in the seven seals.
- seven churches is in the seven seals. We will describe the
- other meaning of the seven seals later, but when the fourth
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VI
- based on the number seven. And we see a clear reflection of
- The number seven is present in the construction, composition
- of course what is connected with this number seven was not
- seven angels or vowels, and by 24 elders or consonants. One
- of seven tones — for the eighth is the same as the first,
- smaller and very, small cycles of seven.
- sixth and seventh ages; so that we're in the seventh age of
- seventh cycle which intersects this. A seventh cycle signifies
- by materialism, one can see everywhere that the law of seven
- seven is at work in the time it takes for larvae and
- follow and a seventh one will follow. The catastrophe which
- and seventh ones.
- Let's take the seven churches. If we assign one of them which
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VII
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VIII
- seventies of the last century, at the appearance of Christ in
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XII
- with its seven ages. A repetition of the physical happenings in
- with the seven heads rises up from the sea. Sevenfold land
- of this seven headed beast which rises from the sea, and it
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XIII
- in the number seven one can understand Inspirations in many
- whatever makes the seventh impression explains the first one,
- main thing is to be able to live in this number seven.
- revelation of the number seven is very complicated. All kinds
- number seven, and to a lesser extent according to twelve and
- multiples of seven. Since I pointed to the events which are
- the end of the 20th century, when the seventh trumpet will
- trumpets back with respect to the seven-foldness of the
- smaller epoch that corresponds to the opening of the seven
- contradiction in. the fact that one can find various sevenfold
- the places where one set of seven goes over into the next one.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVI
- about the seven-headed beast, the two-horned beast and about
- compares them with seven-headed beasts because at that time the
- conditions, and a comet that was split into seven parts was a
- seven seals. One has to unseal it in this way so that one finds
- seventies. Here you have events in nature that are really
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVII
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: