Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture I
- transformed by very ancient and sacred processes.
- transform substances through ancient and still sacred
- crystalline vessels became transformed for him in such a way
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- transformed by forces from the cosmos.
- transubstantiation consists of a transformation of the given
- transformed substances by the human being to it, so that
- inhales, one part of this aery ocean becomes transformed in the
- is eaten and then transformed by the digestive system passes
- transformed into the substances of your head and what is
- felt that the food that one eats and transforms goes the
- transformed him into a divine human being in his physical body,
- were transformed in the way we described yesterday were
- a surging back and forth, but in a transformed surging of the
- the mass. These transubstantiated, transformed words streamed
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- human body after manifold transformations during Sun, Moon and
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture V
- transformation process.
- transformed in our cultural epoch. Priests must begin to be
- world looks are being transformed is indicated in a number of
- we find that a very important transformation which is occurring
- transformed community of Sardis. This new and transformed
- and especially our ability to recognize things is a transformed
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VII
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IX
- Thereby man is being transformed. Our head is no longer like
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture X
- transformed old one which has taken the valid things from the
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XI
- continually lying in wait so that they can transform the entire
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XII
- Atlantean catastrophe, which as we know essentially transformed
- that the radical transformations which were still possible on
- spiritual events in all physical processes, transformations and
- transformations occurred in the ancient Atlantean period men
- being transformed became more manifest than in the solid,
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XV
- able to extend this to the great transformation of the earth.
- in nature that we can only look upon as a transformation of
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVII
- starry world has become transformed into the beings of the
- becomes refined and transformed there — and that this
- transform the hindrances into a vehicle for spirit-filled
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XVIII
- also experience an inner transformation after they're 20, which
- Title: Apokalypse: Vortrag II
- Gewoge, aber in einem transformierten Gewoge desjenigen, was er
- transformiert; sie erlebten das übersinnliche Echo dessen,
- indem es ihnen transformiert zuströmte und ihnen das
- Title: Apokalypse: Vortrag III
- mannigfaltigsten Transformationen durch die Daseinsstufen von
- Title: Apokalypse: Vortrag XII
- allen Transformationen, Metamorphosen ein Bild des wirklichen
- nicht mehr. Bei jenen schnellen Transformationen im alten
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: