Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0346)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture I
- people who really understood this and who were conversant with
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture II
- no longer understood in a living way, and it was precisely for
- right down to earth. People no longer understood the
- mystery epoch? One understood apocalyptic things in such a way
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture III
- it can only be understood if it is deciphered. On the other
- during the third mystery epoch. They still understood this
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture IV
- passage in the Bible literally yet, hasn't understood it yet,
- understood what it means when one says that when a prophetic
- However, the people who understood this would not have been
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VI
- also afterwards. All of this should be understood out of the
- understood during this age. Instead of a real Jupiter reign,
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture VII
- tó become uncertain, contested and misunderstood.
- the freedom of man, in the way that one understood freedom in
- understood by any natural science, that is, by any Father
- understood the karma teaching with it. Mankind had to climb
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture X
- understood them to that extent. For that is not important at
- understood in a living way and not just with the top
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XII
- who saw something like this and understood it said: For the
- who was understood by men in their visions, who is now walking
- on earth in an etheric form in our age, and is understood by
- Title: The Apocalypse: Lecture XV
- previous one — which must of course be understood in a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: