Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture IV
- Mercury, the planet Mercury, which is connected with chlorine. So
- Mercury forces (which should work on the stomach and its appendages)
- work properly with the Mercury force within him. It is Mercury which
- too little of our own salt. Thus the Mars force and the Mercury force
- combine: Mars and Mercury in the human being do not combine. That is
- the organism. Thus a way must first be found of bringing the Mercury
- is due to the fact that the two cannot combine. Mars and Mercury in
- cosmos, between Mercury and Mars, stands the Sun (diagram). Just as
- Mars is connected with iron, so is Mercury connected with quicksilver or
- forces, and when there is a lack of copper the Mercury forces, so
- bring Mars and Mercury together again.
- is connected with an irregular working of Mercury in the organism. If
- Mercury force is too weak and we must strengthen it by means of the
- often the case, then the real culprit is not the Mercury force, but
- come more under the Mercury forces; with boys, in that they come more
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: