You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ascribe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- If one ascribes a soul to the Venus fly-trap, one must equally
- ascribe one to the mouse-trap! If one ascribes sight to the bees
- ought to ascribe sight to barium platino-cyanide as well!
- Naturally, but only for those who ascribe a soul to the mouse-trap!
- precision and sureness cannot be ascribed to the eyes, but to